Located nine miles south of Cooperstown and a 20-minute drive from Oneonta, NY, Milford has a surprising number of attractions:
- The Cooperstown Brewing Company is just one of the amazing craft breweries in the Cooperstown area. Featuring English-style ales with names like Old Slugger, Nine Man Ale and Benchwarmer, Cooperstown Brewing Company is a part of the Cooperstown Beverage Trail.
- Visitors can board a scenic train ride at the Cooperstown & Charlotte Valley Railroad for a cruise along the Susquehanna River Valley.
- The Murdock & Murdock Gallery showcases artwork from accomplished artists ranging from the old masters to contemporaries. American and European paintings, bronze, marble and Tiffany lamps are also sold.
- The David Sayre Store and House Museum documents the daily lives and routines of the interaction between settlers and their local merchants.
- Just south of Cooperstown, visitors are astounded at the magnitude of the Cooperstown Dreams Park, one of the country's largest youth baseball camps. Families and visitors alike flock here every summer to experience Cooperstown baseball attractions and spend time enjoying America's pastime.
- Pick apples, apples, raspberries, pears, strawberries, blueberries, sweet corn at Middlefield Orchard, only a short 10 miles north in Middlefield, NY.
Brass Ring Farm
4015 State Hwy 28, Milford, NY, 13807
Trail rides are available by appointment only. Rides are $40 per person for group trail rides and $50 per person for private rides (just yo ...READ MORE >
Brooklyn Bridge B&B
3975 State Hwy 28, Milford, NY, 13807
Return to the restful ambiance of the 1850s in our spacious, newly-restored Italianate farmhouse, just 10 minutes from Cooperstown and three ...READ MORE >
Comfort Inn & Suites Cooperstown/Milford
4470 State Highway 28, Milford, NY, 13807
Surrounded by incredible views of the Western Catskills outside the historic Village of Cooperstown, the Comfort Inn & Suites offers groups ...READ MORE >
Cooperstown & Charlotte Valley Railroad
136 East Main Street, Milford, NY, 13807
Ride into history and beautiful scenery. Built in 1869, visitors can experience what was once the primary form of transportation throughout ...READ MORE >
Cooperstown Baseball Camp
138 Towers Road, Milford, NY, 13807
Cooperstown Baseball Camp features two of the finest fields in the Cooperstown area! With both Major League and Little League fields, enrol ...READ MORE >
Cooperstown Beaver Valley Cabins & Campsites
138 Towers Road, Milford, NY, 13807
Close to Cooperstown, this 276-acre campground offers: Tent sites RV campsites with water, electric, and sewer serv ...READ MORE >
Cooperstown Brewing Company
110 River Street, Milford, NY, 13807
A true small-batch, English-style brewery located in Milford, here visitors will find premium ales, porters and stouts brewed in 20-barre ...READ MORE >
Cooperstown Cheese Company
107 Oxbow Road, Milford, NY, 13807
Cooperstown Cheese Company makes a variety of artisanal cheeses including it's Toma Celena and Jersey Girl.READ MORE >
Laundry service, dishwear, silverwear, linens and towels are provided. Each apartment has been refurnished with homestyle kitchens, bathrooms, barbeques out in the yard, dinner tables, and full-size refrigerators, allowing you to be comfortable in your home away from home.">
140 East Main Street, Milford, NY, 13807
Cooperstown Connection has some great options for groups or families coming to Cooperstown. Located in Milford, halfway between Oneonta a ...READ MORE >
Cooperstown Weekly Rentals
PO Box 183, Milford, NY, 13807
Having trouble finding lodging on your own? It can be frustrating calling place after place with no success. You may get the impression t ...READ MORE >
Grand Slam Paintball
131 Burke Hill Road, Milford, NY, 13807
Paintball is America’s fastest growing extreme sport. Unlike extreme sports like mountain climbing, motocross, stock car racing, sky divin ...READ MORE >
Grandpa's Back 40
4418 State Highway 28, Milford, NY, 13807
Located on 40 acres (which is where the name "Grandpa's Back 40" comes from, as Grandpa used to raise sheep on the property), the living ...READ MORE >