The Park consists of 1.07 acres and is located three miles from the Village of Cooperstown, in the Town of Otsego. It is accessed by vehicle from State Route 80 and by boat from Otsego Lake. Residents of the Village of Cooperstown and Town of Otsego are allowed to use Three Mile Point at no cost. **All others must purchase a day or season pass, available at the park or at the Village Office. The caretaker is in residence seasonally from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
• Caretaker's Building (residence on 2nd floor; public bathrooms and lifeguard space on 1st floor)
• Open Picnic Pavilion
• One bathhouse (1918)
• Swim dock (100 feet)
• Boat dock (50 feet with 6 slips)
• Handicapped-accessible Fishing Pier (donated by Cooperstown Rotary Club 1992)
• Handicapped-accessible ramp for lake viewing and beach access (constructed in memory of Ken Kiser 2011)
• Canoe/kayak rack: arrange for rental through the Village Office
• Scenic enjoyment (benches provided)
• Boat docking
• Picnicking (picnic tables and 9 stationary barbecue cookers)
• Lake access for ice fishing
• Canoeing and kayaking
Permits: Use of the Park for organized events or rental of the Picnic Pavilion requires a Permit application to the Village of Cooperstown.