If you're looking for that one-in-a-million 'magic place,' you'd be hard-pressed to find a better location than Lakefront Park in Cooperstown, NY. Only a few minute's walk from downtown Cooperstown, this 2.6-acre park of peaceful, scenic haven is a great place to start or end your day -- or visit in between. This is the epitome of a relaxing place.
• Octagonal bandstand with stone base
• Fish Road boat launch
• VOC boat docks
• Canoe/Kayak Racks
• Open space for scenic enjoyment (park benches and picnic tables provided
• Open space for outdoor activities (sledding in winter; ball games in summer, etc.)
• Launch site for boats
• Boat docking and canoe/kayak slips
• Fishing Tournaments
• Community events (concerts, triathlons, etc.) **Concert Series in the park July and August, every Tuesday 7pm. Check the Events tab**
Permits: Use of the Park for organized events requires Permit application to the Village of Cooperstown.