The park consists of 31.7 acres within the Town of Middlefield and owned by the Village of Cooperstown. The park is bisected by County Route 31. 5.7 acres lying west of Route 31 along the eastern shore of Otsego Lake. The remaining 26 undeveloped acres lie east of Route 31.
• 66' x 19' Pavilion (WPA construction) with stone fireplace and unfurnished kitchen space
• Caretaker facility/changing rooms (7 stalls for men; 6 for women)
• Restrooms for men and women (2 toilets and 1 lavatory each)
• Swimming dock
• Boat dock (30 feet)
• Stationery cookers, picnic tables
• Swimming from swim dock
• Day use boat parking on the boat dock
• Private parties
• Community events (fireworks, etc.)
Use of the Park for organized events requires Permit application to the Village of Cooperstown; pavilion rental requires a Permit application.