Badger Park: Entrance on Beaver Street near the corner of Chestnut St.
Badger Park consists of 2.549 acres of land and is bordered by Chestnut, Walnut, Delaware and Beaver Street properties. Price Chopper and the Cooperstown Motel border on the Chestnut Street side of the property. Residential properties border the other three sides. Access to the property is from Beaver Street.
- Playground with swing & climbing equipment (designed for children ages 2-6, and 6-up)
- Warming hut during ice skating
- Blacktop with basketball goals; converted into an ice rink in winter
- Picnic tables
- Park benches
- Mural painted by CCS students on the back of the grocery store, Price Chopper
- Maintenance storage shed
- Open space for scenic enjoyment (park benches and picnic tables provided)
- Open space for outdoor activities
- Ice skating rink in the winter time
- Basketball and other blacktop-oriented activities in the summertime
Permits: Use of the Park for organized events requires permit application to the Village of Cooperstown.