Located nine miles south of Cooperstown and a 20-minute drive from Oneonta, NY, Milford has a surprising number of attractions:
- The Cooperstown Brewing Company is just one of the amazing craft breweries in the Cooperstown area. Featuring English-style ales with names like Old Slugger, Nine Man Ale and Benchwarmer, Cooperstown Brewing Company is a part of the Cooperstown Beverage Trail.
- Visitors can board a scenic train ride at the Cooperstown & Charlotte Valley Railroad for a cruise along the Susquehanna River Valley.
- The Murdock & Murdock Gallery showcases artwork from accomplished artists ranging from the old masters to contemporaries. American and European paintings, bronze, marble and Tiffany lamps are also sold.
- The David Sayre Store and House Museum documents the daily lives and routines of the interaction between settlers and their local merchants.
- Just south of Cooperstown, visitors are astounded at the magnitude of the Cooperstown Dreams Park, one of the country's largest youth baseball camps. Families and visitors alike flock here every summer to experience Cooperstown baseball attractions and spend time enjoying America's pastime.
- Pick apples, apples, raspberries, pears, strawberries, blueberries, sweet corn at Middlefield Orchard, only a short 10 miles north in Middlefield, NY.