EvenSong Dell is an Otsego County Quiet-Stay Guest House and Retreat House. Turn onto the wooded driveway, cross Briar Creek, approach the hill to EvenSong Dell, and you feel as if you are not just entering another place, but another time, where life unfolds at a more human pace. Tucked away into the side of a mountain, on a lawn surrounded by woods, tranquil ponds, and bridges, EvenSong Dell invites you to pause, to breathe deeply, and to tarry in its peaceful, restorative sanctuary.
A guest house with full kitchen and upstairs full bathroom, EvenSong Dell is well-suited for:
- A quiet, clean, country-stay while visiting in the Oneonta and Cooperstown areas, the museums, Hall of Fame, Dreams Park, Hartwick College and the State University of New York at Oneonta.
- Artistic inspiration, writing, outdoor painting and drawing, playing music.
- Personal rest and rejuvenation, reading, a place of refuge from the stress of daily life.
- Family get-away times, playing, relaxing.
- A grandparent/grandchildren weekend.
- Nature observation, exploration, and woods-walking (two miles of walking trails, large spring-fed pond).
- Private personal retreats, times of transition, setting goals and priorities, reflection, contemplation, physical, emotional, and spiritual rest, refreshment and renewal.
- Quiet get-away days or retreats for individuals, couples, or small groups of staff, family, or friends.
- Spiritual Retreats: private, couples, or small groups of staff, family or friends.
- Guests of Athelas Therapeutic Riding and Northfield Farm, LLC, home of State University of New York at Oneonta Equestrian Team.
- Please see website for more details.