Find the Perfect Place to Stay in Cooperstown, NY
Year round, the village of Cooperstown offers a one-of-a-kind vacation experience to visitors from around the world, including families, couples and groups. After making a dent in the never ending list of things to do in Cooperstown, there's nothing better than relaxing in the comfort of one of the area's many lodging options – from family-friendly hotels and rustic campgrounds, to bed and breakfasts and inns that make you feel like you're a world away from home.
Lodging Close to Cooperstown
Choose from properties that are within walking distance of downtown Cooperstown for easy access to baseball attractions like the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum and Doubleday Field, but don't overlook our surrounding communities when looking for a place to stay.
From neighboring Oneonta, to quaint Fly Creek, Cherry Valley, Gilbertsville, Milford and more, Otsego County offers an array of lodging options that aren't as far from all the action as one might think and a short drive can bring you to some of the area's top attractions within minutes.
So, what are you waiting for? Start searching for your Cooperstown home away from home. Take a look at our lodging packages to snag a deal and explore some of our top-rated properties below:
For Families –
- The Otesaga Resort Hotel – Occupying 700 feet of lakefront on Otsego Lake, this historic hotel in Cooperstown is located within a short walk of the village's top attractions, including the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Bayside Inn and Marina – Just outside the village, Bayside offers comfortable accommodations for an affordable family escape on Otsego Lake. Paddle with the inn's complimentary kayaks and canoes, and return to your own cozy cottage at the end of a long day enjoyed in the sun.
- Meadow-Vale Campsites – Located between Oneonta and Cooperstown, Meadow-Vale has 110 campsites – 96 of which are water and electric sites – is close to the region's top attractions and outdoor activities, and features an on-site arcade, disc golf and more!
For Couples –
- Cooper Inn – This historic property and member of Historic Hotels of America offers boutique accommodations located just a short walk from downtown Cooperstown, and spoils its guests with a hearty continental breakfast daily, free Wi-Fi, and elegance in every detail during a stay.
- Landmark Inn – A beautiful B&B located in the heart of Cooperstown, the Landmark Inn features modern, comfortable lodging with a touch of historic charm, all near the downtown area. Be sure to check out the inn's romantic offerings, including special touches just for you and yours.
- Cooperstown Lakeview Lodge – This incredible rental property boasts a mountaintop setting with panoramic views of Otsego County – not to mention 22 scenic acres filled with hiking trails, an outdoor hot tub, full breakfast daily, and other luxurious charms and amenities.
For Groups –
- Hampton Inn Oneonta – Located in neighboring Oneonta, the Hampton Inn offers an array of amenities for groups of visitors traveling to the area for business or pleasure. Explore the diverse offerings of Oneonta and Cooperstown, and enjoy the Hampton Inn's modern charms.
- Best Western Plus – One of Cooperstown's moderately priced group lodging options, the Best Western features spacious accommodations and complimentary amenities, including free Wi-Fi, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee/tea makers, and breakfast each morning.
- Holiday Inn Oneonta – With a convenient location in Oneonta, the Holiday Inn is close to Otsego County's top attractions and makes a prime place to stay during your next conference, seminar, reunion or gathering, with over 3,800 square feet of meeting space and room for up to 300 people.
Explore more lodging options and places to stay in Cooperstown below.