Where to Stay in Cooperstown New York
Quaint bed and breakfast or luxurious hotel, Cooperstown has it all when it comes to finding a place to stay during your next getaway. Whether you're visiting for the Baseball Hall of Fame's annual Induction Weekend, or just a quick summer getaway with the entire family or that special someone, explore lodging just outside of the village in Oneonta, Cherry Valley and Fly Creek, or right in downtown Cooperstown with access to all of our top attractions.
Here's just a sampling of our recommendations for places stay during a family, baseball, beer, or art getaway! Find even more lodging options below, or search for the perfect place to stay to the right.
- Lake N Pines – Families will find rustic and relaxed comfort just seven miles north of Cooperstown at this lakeside motel. Enjoy fun on Otsego Lake and splash around from sunrise 'til sunset.
- Hickory Grove Motor Inn – Family-owned by the Barton family, the inn will welcome you and your family as if you were part of theirs. Located on Otsego Lake just north of Cooperstown.
- Holiday Inn Oneonta – Explore Otsego County's many offerings in nearby Oneonta, just a short drive from Cooperstown, and close to all of the region's top family attractions.
- Meadow-Vale Campsites – Reconnect with nature at this family-friendly campsite, offering a rustic experience coupled with modern amenities like on-site playgrounds, disc golf course, and more.
For Baseball Fanatics:
- Inn at Cooperstown – Stay at this centrally located Cooperstown inn and enjoy easy access to top baseball attractions, including the Baseball Hall of Fame. Special baseball packages also available.
- Hampton Inn Oneonta – Find baseball packages at this Oneonta hotel, including deals for families. Bonus: breakfast is on the house so you can get your grand slam day started right.
- Holiday Inn Express – Located south of Cooperstown, enjoy proximity to top baseball attractions like the Hall of Fame, Doubleday Field, and Main Street baseball-themed shops.
- CooperstownLuxury.com – Choose from a collection of luxurious vacation rentals for your baseball getaway. Located along the shores of Otsego Lake or privately tucked into the countryside, all retreats are just a few minutes from Cooperstown.
For Art Lovers:
- Cooper Inn – Enjoy this beautiful inn's Federal-style manor architecture and 19th century décor during a visit to Cooperstown, complete with special packages geared toward art lovers.
- Landmark Inn – Let the concierge at this lovely B&B plan a trip to satisfy any art enthusiast with visits to the Fenimore Art Museum, local galleries, and other artistic attractions.
- Otesaga Resort Hotel – Take advantage of the Fenimore Art Lovers' Package at this historic Cooperstown property located directly on the shores of Lake Otsego.
For Beer, Wine + Food Aficionados:
- B&B Ranch – From Piedmontese beef to an on-site farm, sample and delight in the tastes of the region with an agritourism stay at this unique Fly Creek property.
- Bayside Inn & Marina – Relax along the shores of Otsego Lake and pack a picnic or enjoy a BBQ with the family at this lovely lakeside inn. Close to area breweries and wineries.
- Best Western Plus – Create your own beverage trail during a stay at the Best Western in Cooperstown and visit the area's many breweries, wineries and distilleries.