Find the Perfect Place to Stay in Cooperstown, NY
Year round, the village of Cooperstown offers a one-of-a-kind vacation experience to visitors from around the world, including families, couples and groups. After making a dent in the never ending list of things to do in Cooperstown, there's nothing better than relaxing in the comfort of one of the area's many lodging options – from family-friendly hotels and rustic campgrounds, to bed and breakfasts and inns that make you feel like you're a world away from home.
Lodging Close to Cooperstown
Choose from properties that are within walking distance of downtown Cooperstown for easy access to baseball attractions like the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum and Doubleday Field, but don't overlook our surrounding communities when looking for a place to stay.
From neighboring Oneonta, to quaint Fly Creek, Cherry Valley, Gilbertsville, Milford and more, Otsego County offers an array of lodging options that aren't as far from all the action as one might think and a short drive can bring you to some of the area's top attractions within minutes.
So, what are you waiting for? Start searching for your Cooperstown home away from home. Take a look at our lodging packages to snag a deal and explore some of our top-rated properties below:
For Families –
- The Otesaga Resort Hotel – Occupying 700 feet of lakefront on Otsego Lake, this historic hotel in Cooperstown is located within a short walk of the village's top attractions, including the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Doubleday Campground – Offering spacious sites for RV and tent camping, as well as log cabins and travel trailers for rent year round, families will especially love this top-rated campground on TripAdvisor, with its pet-friendly policy, playground for the little ones, and access to outdoor activities.
- The Inn at Cooperstown – Centrally located, this award-winning historic hotel offers a true "park and walk" experience in Cooperstown and a variety of travel deals and packages for visitors interested in everything from baseball to mountain biking.
For Couples –
- B & B Ranch – This country inn provides a picturesque romantic escape for couples, whether for a special occasion or just a weekend getaway. Located 7 miles from the center of Cooperstown, enjoy luxurious accommodations, an on-site spa and wellness center, and miles trails for horseback riding.
- Bayside Inn and Marina – Just outside the village, Bayside offers comfortable accommodations for an affordable couples escape on Otsego Lake. Paddle with the inn's complimentary kayaks and canoes, and return to your own cozy cottage at the end of a long day enjoyed in the sun.
- Landmark Inn – This beautifully restored B&B located in the heart of Cooperstown offers modern and comfortable lodging with a touch of historic charm, all within a walk of the downtown area. Be sure to check out the inn's romantic offerings, including special touches just for you and yours.
For Groups –
- Hampton Inn Oneonta – Located in neighboring Oneonta, the Hampton Inn offers an array of amenities for groups of visitors traveling to the area for business or pleasure. Explore the diverse offerings of Oneonta and Cooperstown, and enjoy the Hampton Inn's modern charms.
- Cooperstown Luxury – Whether in Cooperstown for a reunion or a baseball outing, choose from Cooperstown Luxury's four lodges located directly on Otsego Lake to escape in style, with additional special amenities including a private chef, in-house massage and boat rentals available.
- Blue Mingo Inn – Discover casual elegance on the shores of Otsego Lake in this ideal setting for visiting groups. Standout amenities include a lakefront pool, flagstone patio, lake access via an on-site dock and one of Cooperstown's all-star dining options right next door, the Blue Mingo Grill.
Explore more lodging options and places to stay in Cooperstown below.