Do you love opera? Have you ever wondered if you might possibly like opera but have never seen one? With a great opportunity for opera lovers and the opera curious alike, the Foothills Performing Arts Center is proud to present another season of The Metropolitan Opera Live in HD, which will be simulcast in the Production Room. This year's presentations are as follows:
- Oct. 5: Eugene Onegin (Tchaikovsky)
- Nov. 9: Tosca (Puccini) - There will be a lecture "Exploring Puccini, Part 1" prior to the screening of Tosca presented by Glimmerglass Opera Guild. The lecture will begin at 12:00 p.m.
- Nov. 23: The Nose (Shostakovich)
- Dec. 14: Falstaff (Verdi)
- Feb. 8: Rusalka (Dvorak)
- Mar. 1: Prince Igor (Borodin)
- Mar. 15: Werther (Massenet)
- Apr. 5: La Boheme (Puccini)
- Apr. 26: Cosi Fan Tutte (Mozart)
- May 10: La Cenerentola (Rossini)
Refreshments will served. For tickets, please call the Foothills PAC box office at 607/431-2080.