Sunday, July 26th, Baseball Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will take place on the grounds outside of the Clark Sports Center, which is located on lower Susquehanna Avenue, just one mile south of the Hall of Fame. This year's events will be extra special, with the National Baseball Hall of Fame celebrating an incredible lineup of inductees including Craig Biggio, Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez and John Smoltz.
The Ceremony is held rain or shine, unless severe weather forces the cancellation of the event. Professional interpreters will be provided for the hearing impaired.
- Seating is unlimited and free of charge. A blanket or lawn chair is recommended for comfortable viewing. Weather in Cooperstown can be quite warm in July. It is recommended that visitors bring a cap and sunscreen.
- The Induction Ceremony historically lasts two hours.
- Induction Merchandise and Museum membership packages are available for purchase at the Induction site.
- Refreshments are sold at the site and water is provided complimentary to visitors.
- For information on reserved seating options granted to Museum members, please call 607-547-0397.
- Cooperstown hotels sell out quickly for induction weekend! Make sure you book your accommodations in advance.
- Shuttles will be available July 26 from the Doubleday Field parking lot to the Clark Sports Center.
- More details to be announced!