Originally established in 1897 as a state-of-the-art Vaudeville playhouse, the Oneonta Theatre reopened in 2010 as a lovingly restored venue for national and local touring musicians, theatrical productions, films and more. The Oneonta Theatre has created an atmosphere of friendly elegance, where internationally-known musicians feel as comfortable as each member of the audience.
Tickets for events happening at the Oneonta Theatre can be purchased online at Frontgate Tickets (http://www.frontgatetickets.com/), or by phone at 607/965-6032 (ask for Brenda). Tickets for all main-stage shows are also available for purchase in person at the following locations:
- Oneonta Theatre Box Office, 47 Chestnut St., Oneonta
- The Music Square, Clinton Plaza, Main St., Oneonta
- The Eighth Note Music Store, 10 South Main St., Oneonta
- The Green Toad Book Store, 198 Main St., Oneonta
- Maxwells Specialty Shop, 141 Main St., Oneonta