Brewery Ommegang opened in 1997 to craft-brew fine Belgian-style ales. Ommegang brews eight ales year-round, as well as an extensive and imaginative range of seasonal and specialty ales. The beers have won a national following by connoisseurs of fine beer and are distributed in 43 states and internationally. Ommegang is located on a 136-acre farmstead in Cooperstown, New York and offers free daily tours and inexpensive tastings as well as a well-stocked brewery store and an annual calendar of public events. The 100-seat Café Ommegang offers a menu featuring Belgian-inspired delights and many locally grown ingredients. Ommegang is open every day of the year except for Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. For more information, contact email@example.com, call 1-800-544-1809, or visit www.ommegang.com. Ommegang is a member of the Duvel family of fine beers. Follow Ommegang on Twitter: @BreweryOmmegang, Facebook.com/Ommegang, and Instagram: @BreweryOmmegang
Summer 2015 Concert Series
- Pixies with special guests TV on the Radio and John Grant, May 22
- The Avett Brothers with special guest John Prine, June 13
- Old Crow Medicine Show with special guest Sturgill Simpson, July 24
- The Decemberists with special guest Lucius, July 26
- Primus with Dinosaur Jr. and The Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger (with Seaon Lennon), July 31
- Bonnie Raitt, August 1
- Brand New with The Front Bottoms and Kevin Devine and the Goddamn Band, August 15
- Brand New with Manchester Orchestra and Kevin Devine and the Gaddamn Band, August 16
Check back for more shows, to be announced soon!
Save 5% on your purchase at Cafe Ommegang or the Ommegang Store.